hi all i am currently living in the uk but wanting to go back to australia..i lived there 20 years ago now but have my australian citizenship certificate.i have 3 children and a partner whom are going to oz with me.the thing is im a little unsure what to do first i.e do i get the childrens citizenship by descent papers?do i get my passport (australian)first....little confused if someone could help with some pointers that would be great..thanx debsy xx